Listing application for products in SAP PCDB
Before requesting a product listing, please ensure that the product is one of either:
- Electric Heat Pump
- Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV)
- Centralised Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR)
- Centralised Mechanical Ventilation without Heat Recovery
- Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (dMEV)
- Semi-Rigid Ductwork
- New: Gas and oil boilers (natural gas, LPG or Keresone/heating oil)
All applicable test methodologies pertaining to the specific technology are available from the test methods
Manufacturers must request the creation of a user account via the “Register” option, this involves assignment of a Primary User, who is authorised to act on behalf of the organisation. Once a manufacturer has a user account created, via the Primary User, they may assign a Secondary User, view and amend details, and submit applications via the “Application Functions” option. They must first have “Assigned Brand Names” to link with the product application.
Prior to an application for listing, applicants should read and agree to abide by the "Terms and Conditions applicable to the listing of individual branded product performance data as an input to the National Calculation Methodologies for dwellings
The process for listing a product on the Product Characteristics Database (PCDB) is shown below.